Preventing Check Loss at the Frontline
TrueChecks™ identifies counterfeit, NSF, and closed accounts at the teller line.
In real time, via the web or as part of an existing teller system, TrueChecks™ provides financial institutions with a cross-institutional, account level view of the transaction.
TrueChecks™ fraud prevention service helps to answer the following types of questions:
- Is the payee's account open and valid?
- Is the item counterfeit?
- Is the account in a closed, NSF, or high-risk status?
- Has the account recently returned checks?
- Is there a stop-payment on a deposited consumer check, official check, or money order?
Our service is virtually transparent to the customer and allows tellers to make fully informed decisions regarding check acceptance. TrueChecks™ guides the teller through the transaction by displaying the type of fraud or risk associated with the item, as well as providing recommendations regarding the appropriate Reg CC hold.
TrueChecks™ provides these advantages
- Identifies counterfeit, NSF, and closed account issues in real time at the teller window
- Provides tellers with Reg CC compliant hold recommendations
- Available via the web
- Integrated with teller, branch, and item processing platforms
- Deploys rapidly, typically installed overnight
- Integrates seamlessly with existing frontline workflow
- Provides ongoing 1-800 technical and training support
- SAS 70 Type II Hosted Solution